Bishop Oliver Clyde Allen, III, trailblazing thought-leader, Senior Pastor of The Vision Cathedral of Atlanta and Amazon.com best-selling author of Master Your Emotions, is assembling Award-Winning entertainers, global leaders and entrepreneurs for the 2023 iElevate National Conference held July 12-16, 2023 in Atlanta, GA at the Whitley Luxury Collection Hotel. Visit here for the iElevate's full event schedule.
Originated in 2018, the iElevate National Conference was designed to be a collection for all people to connect in a bold space to experience some of the country’s top thought-provoking thinkers, leaders and voices of our time to participate and address some of the most sensitive and salient subjects from a faith point of view. The conference is the first and only inclusive conference with a mission to transform, empower and equip people of faith with the resources and tools necessary to impact their immediate community, region and nation.
At this year’s iElevate, attendees can expect a diverse and dynamic set of programs designed for all conference goers, under conference tracks entrepreneurship, brand-development, spirituality, health & wellness, empowerment, beauty, fashion, mental health and a continuation of the initiative and HIV awareness campaign, Prevention From The Pulpit. Attendees will gain unprecedented access to workshops, worship experiences, fine dining, marketplaces and more.
Under the conference theme, “Emerge,” hundreds are expected to hear from prominent leaders and influencers on topics of social relevance.
“No matter who you are or where you’re going, there’s elevation for you,” says Bishop Oliver Clyde Allen, III, founder of iElevate National Conference.
Returning for its tenth year, The Vision Community Foundation is set to hold its annual Black Tie Gala at The Whitley Luxury Collection Hotel Buckhead on Friday, July 14th at 8 p.m. The gala, themed, “Metallic Haute Couture” will be hosted by actress and trans activist Amiyah Scott and Project Runway All Stars season six winner, Anthony Elle.
Grammy-nominated singers, Tweet and Nivea, will perform fan favorites. The exclusive gala will honor an elite group of individuals and organizations that have made outstanding achievements in the arts, media, ministry, community service, and government arenas throughout their lifetime.
A partial list of this year’s iElevate speakers, influencers, panelists, musical guests, and Vision Community Foundation Black Tie Gala honorees include:
· Oliver Clyde Allen, III – Senior Pastor, “The Vision Cathedral of Atlanta” & Executive Director of The Vision Community Foundation and Founder of iElevate
· Rashad Burgess – First Gentleman, The Vision Cathedral of Atlanta
· Rev. Dr. Brandon Crowley
· AJ “Akua” Johnson – Actress & Wellness Coach
· Lamont White – Relationship Expert & Dating Coach
· Rev. Quincy James Rineheart
· Dr. Calvin Green - Health & Wellness Coach
· Benjamin Carlton – Author & Actor
· Overseer Curt Thomas – Finance & Organizational Development
· Dr. Daniel Black - Author
· Darnell Moore - Vice President, Inclusion Strategy at Netflix
· Emil Wilbekin – Founder, Native Son
· Hakim Asadi – Mental Wellness Coach
· Bernard Owens Jr. – Mental Wellness Coach
· George M. Johnson - New York TImes Best Selling Author
· Dr. Calvin Green – Health & Wellness Coach
· Yesmeen “Toya” Jiles – Author
· Toi Washington Reynolds – Community Advocate
· Dr. Shaherah Williams – Mental Wellness Coach
· R.K. Russell – NFL Player & Author
· Philaye - Director, Influencer
· Tony Talks - Social Media Influencer
· Jack Mizrahi - Master of Choreography
· Greg Mathis Jr. & Elliott Cooper - TV Personalities
· Diamond Xavier - Singer/Actress
· J’Lamar - Expert Matchmaker
· Jeffrey King - Founder, In The Meantime
· Octavious Terry - Fashion Designer
· Reco Chapple - Fashion Designer
· Renaldo Maurice - Alvin Ailey Principal Dancer & Master Choreographer
· JP Moore - Master Brand Architect
· Marc Coley - Business Coach
Conference registration starts at $159; for more information visit iElevate.org.