For many attending Coachella, style is as critical as seeing live music. Here are a few of our favorite styles where stars showed up & showed out.
1. Ariana Grande - Ariana Grande wore an ensemble from Michael NGO & Michael Costello.
2. Janelle Monae - All the music festival style staples such as tie dye, flower crowns, fringe, bikinis and sheer were there, but there were also so much more, like a bedazzled beard,a golden lady liberty crown & even a Donald Trump eating Cheetos shirt. Janelle Monae made a political fashion statement for feminism.
3. Normani - Normani wore a FW19 lime green crystal net polo dress from Christian Cowan to Coachella. Bright colors on melanin is beautiful! Coachella is all about showing your artistic side as well as your fashion.
4. Nikita Dragun & Bretman Rock - Decided to match the gender reveal theme in custom made ensembles from L.O. Class Art.
5. Nicki Minaj - Nicki did not come to play at this year's Coachella . Nicki Minaj wore Michael Ngo. Crop Tops is a 90's fashion staple modernized for the Spring 2019.
Coachella fashion is a festival topic across the internet everywhere. Celebrities whipped out their designer festival trends and magazines like us even try to predict what they will wear. Coachella fashion is about experimenting pushing the envelope and having fun. We hope you enjoyed our selections.